|Means & Time||Destination||Activity||Meal|
|Day 1||Phnom Penh||Arrival Phnom Penh|
|Day 2||Angkor||Phnom Penh – Siem Reap – Angkor||B/D|
|Day 3||Siem Reap||Siem Reap – Departure||B|
Day 01: Arrival Phnom Penh
Upon your arrival in Phnom Penh international airport, meet with your tour guide and driver to transfer to hotel for check in. Lunch not included
After your rest, visit to the Royal Palace, built by King Norodom in 1866 on the site of the old town, and the Silver Pagoda, Located within the grounds of the Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda is so named because of its floor, which is made up of 5000 silver tiles. Then continue your visit at the National Museum, this is one of Phnom Penh’s true architectural gems. The Museum is instantly recognizable with its warm red terracotta and its gracefully cured roof topped by dozens of guardian nagas. It was designed in Khmer style in 1917 by famed French architect Georges Groslier & Ecole Des Arts Cambodgiens.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Phnom Penh – Siem Reap – Angkor (B/D)
Breakfast at hotel.
Transfer to Siem Reap by options (please take a look on supplement). Arrival in Siem Reap, meet with your tour guide and driver to transfer to hotel for check in.
After your rest, visit to the most famous of all the temples on the plain of Angkor: Angkor Wat. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Continue to view a wonderful sunset from the Top of Phnom Bakhen Hill.
Buffet Dinner and enjoy Khmer Traditional Dance Show at local restaurant and accommodation at hotel.
Day 03: Siem Reap – Departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel.
In the morning, visit to the antique capital of Angkor Thom (12 century) : the South Gate with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk, the Bayon Temple, unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara, the Phimeanakas, the Royal Enclosure, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King.
Transfer to Siem Reap international airport for your departure flight to the next destination.
- All sightseeing tour and transfer services with private A/C vehicle as detailed in our itinerary
- Accommodation with breakfast at hotels as specified,
- Meals: 1Dinner show at local restaurant
- English speaking local guide
- All entrance fees for the places as mentioned in the program
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- 1TL FOC in half twin sharing room for a group from 16pax up
- Services not mentioned in our itinerary,
- Visa fees; Flight ticket
- Expenditure of a personal nature.
- Travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident or illness)
- All prices are per person in US $ based on double occupancy.
- Surcharges and / or compulsory gala dinners are applicable between December 23rd and January 2nd and also during the Lunar New Year period.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Should you have any special dietary requirements (vegetarian vegan or food allergy) please advise us in advance.
- Meals provided are included in the itinerary.
- Breakfast will be served in your hotel and will include Vietnamese and Western dishes.
- Lunches are arranged at Vietnamese restaurants in scenic areas. Your tour guides are happy to assist with your selection