|Means & Time||Destination||Activity||Meal|
|Day 1||Siem Reap||Arrive – Siem Reap|
|Day 2||Angkor Wat||Siem Reap – Angkor Thom – Angkor Wat||B|
|Day 3||Elephant riding||Siem Reap – Tonle Sap Lake – Elephant riding||B|
|Day 4||Siem Reap||Siem Reap – Departure||B|
Day 1: Arrive - Siem Reap
Arrive Siem Reap and be met by our driver who will transfer you to your hotel.
After check in you have free time to exploring the area around your hotel.
Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
Day 2: Siem Reap - Angkor Thom - Angkor Wat (B)
0830h: In the morning you will start your tour with a visit to the ancient capital of Angkor Thom (12th century). See the South Gate with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephants Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King and Bayon Temple (unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara).
After lunch you will visit the most famous of all the temples on the plain of Angkor, Angkor Wat.
Next is a visit to the Bakheng Temple which was built in the 9th century to enjoying a romantic sun set view from atop Bakheng Hills.
Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
Day 3: Siem Reap - Tonle Sap Lake - Elephant riding (B)
0830h: After meeting your guide at the hotel you will depart to visit the Khmer Village and enjoy the views of rice fields & palm trees while you take in the fresh air.
Next you will take a ride in a boat on Tonle Sap Lake, Known as the "Great Lake" of Cambodia and one of the largest in Asia. During the short cruise you be able to observe life on the water as you pass by floating villages complete with schools, restaurants, and hospitals.
1500h: Depart for the South Gate at Angkor Thom and climb aboard an Elephant to take for a slow ride to Bayon Temple. Built in the late 12th or early 13th century, Bayon Temple is very known, mainly due to the level of decoration which adorns the temple. The temple is also decorated with many faces carved into the stone of the towers.
1630h: Return to Siem Reap
Day 4: Siem Reap - Departure (B)
Your final day starts with breakfast at the hotel followed by check-out.
You will then be transferred to the airport for your final departure.
Cost:Please contact us
- Laughing Roo Travel maybe required to change the itinerary due to annual flooding or other unforeseeable circumstances and all extra costs to be paid by the customer.
- Please check with your family doctor for medical advice before commencing the journey.
- Transportation in private air conditioned vehicle as per itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide during sightseeing as listed
- Accommodation with daily breakfast in the program
- Boat trip to visit floating village
- All entrance fees for sightseeing in the program
- Daily bottle of mineral water
- Travel Insurance
- Entry Visas
- All personal expenses. Eg. Drinks, Tipping, laundry and all other expenses not clearly included.
- All prices are per person in US $ based on double occupancy.
- Surcharges and / or compulsory gala dinners are applicable between December 23rd and January 2nd and also during the Lunar New Year period.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Should you have any special dietary requirements (vegetarian vegan or food allergy) please advise us in advance.
- Meals provided are included in the itinerary.
- Breakfast will be served in your hotel and will include Vietnamese and Western dishes.
- Lunches are arranged at Vietnamese restaurants in scenic areas. Your tour guides are happy to assist with your selection.